OPC Reschedule Process
Must be done 14 days in advance of the scheduled match.
1. Contact your opponent to agree on a new time or a new date and time
2. Fill out online form to request reschedule at the following link: RESCHEDULE REQUEST FORM
3. OPC will approve or deny the reschedule request based on the following:
Has the form been submitted at least 14 days prior to the scheduled match?
Has your opponent agreed to the reschedule?
4. If your request has been approved, OPC will make sure the fields and referees are available and move the game in GotSoccer
5. OPC will then notify all teams involved of the change in GotSoccer
6. If your request has been denied, OPC will notify all teams involved of the reason for the request denial
7. If the reason for the denial is because fields/referees are not available, please agree on a new time/date and email firstname.lastname@example.org while copying your opponent's coach/manager
PLEASE NOTE: There could be additional fees (such as referee fees) assessed based on the home club policy if a reschedule is requested after the 14 day window. Check with your home club for details. Example: If a team no shows or cancels a game with 3 days notice, the team who cancelled will be liable for the full referee fees.
As of Sept. 24, 2020
OPC League Games
NPL League Games
Scrimmages at Alsuma
Saturday and Sunday only
Field availability based on field commitments, practice schedule and league games take priority.
MUST submit request to Wilbert 918-695-0000 at least 72-hours ahead of desired date and time.
These will be set based on your teams tournament plans and league travel. These will include referee fee's, tournament entry fee's, coach per diem, etc...These will be paid monthly, along with your training fee's.
The below section contains forms and documents that are useful to all Players, Parents, Team Managers, and Coaches. Click on the below links to download the documents needed.