Why did BUSC become an NSCAA Member Club?
BUSC knew we would benefit from joining the World's Largest Network of Soccer Coaches. The items in the list below are just a few of the many reasons that our membership to the NSCAA would benefit Blitz United Soccer Club.
- Opportunity to hire better coaches and provide continuing coaching education through discounted NSCAA courses, services and benefits.
- Additional insurance protection for the club and coaches with the automatic NSCAA professional liability coverage, provided to each member of the NSCAA.
- Utilize your club's education voucher to recognize a dedicated coach with the opportunity to attend an NSCAA Residential course.
- Recognition as an affiliate of the largest soccer coaches' organization in the world and the leading organization dedicated of serving the needs of soccer coaches.
- Recruit better players with the ability to say all club coaches are members of the NSCAA.
- Increase club visibility and networking through Member Club logo usage, listing on NSCAA.com and events such as the NSCAA Convention.
All BUSC Coaches (Competitive, Academy, and Recreational) receive a $15 discount on individual membership with the NSCAA. Individual membership with the NSCAA has some great benefits, which include:
To renew or sign up for a membership, all you have to do is click here.
For the BUSC discount code or additional information on this partnership between BUSC and the NSCAA please email firstname.lastname@example.org.